Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: Guesses on Jess

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    What do you think she will look like? What do you think her story will be? I am REALLY hoping for a red-head, but I do not want another horse lover, since they just released a bunch of Felicity and Elizabeth horse stuff. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am guessing she wont be blonde, since Elizabeth was just released. I think a pretty red head with freckles would be so cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm guessing REALLY red (not an auburn) or well...a medium brown haired.

    -Jordyn

  4. #4
    Inactive Member StarTrekCaptain's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope for red hair, but I am really sick of horse stuff. I know when I was actually in target age for AG (8-12), I would have loved it because I was going thru that horse phase that every girl goes through lol, BUT now I am past that and sick of horse stuff. There's nothing wrong with it, its just that they've already had 3 Agot outfits, two Agot horses, and Felciity and Elizabeth have horse stuff too.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 25, 2005 04:44 PM: Message edited by: StarTrekCaptain ]</font>

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I definetely agree with you! They can't really make her blonde, and I don't see them making her a brunette because already two of their three LE dolls have been brunettes, so I guess maybe either a red-head or an Asian doll, although I don't really see Jess as an Asian name. I really really want Jess to be a red-headed doll with cute freckles and either green or hazel eyes. That would be so adorable! And since I am a club member, maybe I will be able to get her in November or something! Muhuahahahaha!!! LOL! Well, hopefully (if I like her) I can get her for my birthday in February!

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner felicityprincess04's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2004
    Posts
    683
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm definetly hoping she will be Asian. That would be so cool...and fit perfectly. AGPLA and an Asian LE? Does it get better?? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How about a doll with highlighted hair? Like a doll with brown hair highlighted with red, or one that is blonde with brown lowlights in it? I think Jess would be cute with like shoulder length really red hair and freckles with green eyes! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really prefer the AG's with short or medium hair over the ones with long hair, because it is easier to manage. I also prefer no bangs. I loved the highlights on Kailey, so I think it would be a good idea to do them on Jess. Oooh, I can't wait to see what she really looks like!

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Bump*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member auri's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2004
    Posts
    543
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    However Jess looks, her story will be driven by what outfits and accessories can be designed around her. She can't be a dancer, obviously, or anything beach related. A horse lover maybe, or possibly a gymnast. I'm not crazy about either of those so here's hoping AG really surprises me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •